To Be or Not To Be

Posted by DjWe Working Grayson / Category:

I'm happy that I am in a position to decide whether or not I want to be a parent still. Parenting is a topic that many do not touch because it offends no matter how or what is said. So I propose that we offend to make way for a new thought.

My belief is that many parents do not realize that they are not raising there kids to be respectable citizens. Now a lot of people may ask "Dj how can you judge good parenting? You don't have kids that are successful. You don't even have kids. Nor, do you come from a long lineage of successful children? "

I think that not having kids and caring for children and dealing with their parents makes me great Judge for do's and Don't's. Hell, I have parents. There were lessons that should be taught to children that are missing in youth that are coming up. There are simple lessons about money and discipline to be taught.

Teaching kids about the value of a dollar should be done as soon as a child asks for something. There are too many false trust fund babies. This is because too many parents don't know how to say No and stick to it. Then Some parents don't teach the value of saving a dollar because they spend all of their money then look to the children. There is no reason to go in debt if you can't afford something say no and move on.

This then allows them to understand that you have to work. Once you work the house has a set income. We can do what is inside of this budgeted amount.

Discipline is lacking in a lot of children because they are not having to work for what they want. Parents are saying now I want to do better for my kids than what I had. We all know that the Journey to what you want is what you remember. The natural proclivity is to appreciate your success or present greatly when you have endured a true process.

In all my thoughts about New Parenting this the beginning I may be wrong! How do you suggest we do it?
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

0 comments:

Post a Comment