I Don't Want To Lose It Because of My Character.

Posted by DjWe Working Grayson / Category:

Character is a vast topic that has a broader definition than Africa is wide. Essentially for the thought here, character is how you act who you are when nobody is around. This is not limited to actions but, it is also the thoughts that are circulate in your mind!

Many people pray and ask God for things that they morally are not ready for. They practice hard and work out to be a professional. This person consistently is in trouble. The actions and thoughts counteract what the destiny is inteded to be. I truly believe out of the abundance does the heart speak. If I constantly tell myself tha I want to be a professional athlete I can not then go and do stuff that pushes makes backtrack from the goal.

Character includes ethical standards that are unwavering. Determination to not step on anther to get what is needed for you to get what you want. Character is how you act when adversity is nie. Do you run or do you stay for battle?

When you get to your destined place it is a fight to be there and to maintain your position. The position you hold is at risk by any little slip or tumble. God forbid a fall.

In professional sports and in the business world you view high ranking people compromising their position because of mistakes that could have been avoided or dealt with differently. I agree that trouble will come but their are ways to deal with all situations. The multitude of people just go the easy route and make unethical and character-less decisions that ultimately lose them their place. That they have worked hard for.

I propose this to you make sure that you are totally ready to fulfill your destiny before you ask for it. I know that mistakes will happen. Believe it or not your success is tied to someone else's. You overcoming adversity and maintaining your position is key in someone else's development.

"I don't want to go no place my character can't keep me" Pastor John F. Hannah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment